Creative Director, Principal - Websites Hawaii
Born in San Francisco and raised in Hawaii and Japan. Lived in Japan for 15 years. Bilingual in Japanese and English.
BA degree in Japan Studies, University of Hawaii
Web design, graphic design, licensing, pr, media relations, computer programming, exhibit coordination, event coordination, copy writing, art buying, radio production, and translation between Japanese and English.
• Amana Corporation / Photonica (Japan)
International media project coordinator & art buyer for advertising production. Management of international artist rep agency.
Vogue Nippon, Vogue Paris, Marvel Comics, Max Factor (Taiwan), Lancome (Paris and USA), Sony, Tokyo Dome Stadium, Epic, Kirin, Honda, Nomura Securities, Compaq, Epson, Canon, UCC Coffee and others.
• Kamakura FM (Japan), radio producer and dj
• Manao Radio 91.5 FM (Maui), morning dj
• Media projects with:
Asahi Televesion, Tokyo FM, FM Fuji, FM Osaka, Usen Cable Radio, Warp Magazine and others.
Art Director, Principal - Websites Hawaii
Born and raised in Hawaii. Lived in Japan and Philadelphia.
MFA, Museum Exhibition Planning and Design,
University of the Arts, Philadelphia, PA
BFA, Photography, University of Hawaii
Graphic design, space design, exhibition design, project coordination, event coordination, curation, art / design instruction, photography, art consulting.
• Associate Curator, Contemporary Art - The Honolulu Museum of Art
• Curator of Exhibitions - The Contemporary Museum, Honolulu
• Program & Exhibition Director - Hui No'eau Visual Arts Center, Maui
• Temple University (Japan), space design instructor
• Hiroko Machida Interior Coordinator Academy (Japan), space design instructor
• Franklin Institute Science Museum, visitor studies consultant